INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE MAJI MILELE PREPAID WATER KIOSK
- Press the preferred tap/button.
– Present user tag/token.
– Water will start flowing.
– It is programmed to dispense ten litres per pour.
– When one wants to get water that is less than 20 liters, he/she will press tap button, present user token/tag, get the quantity of water he/she wants and press the tap button again to stop the flow.
– Remember to take your refund because you did not get a full 20 liter jerrican.
- After stopping the tap before 20 liters have been drawn, the water hub (Prepaid mater) will alert you to collect your refund,
present your user tag and the balance/money will be refunded back to your user tag.
- Go to Mpesa Menu on your phone
- Lipa Na Mpesa, Paybill
- Enter Business Number – ******
- Account Number (e.g. it could be your phone number) – enter your phone number (07xx xxx xxx)
- Press Send, & you will receive an SMS stating that you have paid “Company/org. Name” a sum of xxx
- Go to the hub
- Long press Tap ONEuntil it displays “check top up”
- Present your user tag
- It will show m PAY, give it a few seconds, it will show you the amount that you paid to the company/organizarion’s paybill via mpesa.
- Again present the user tag, that money will be transferred to your user tag and once it shows DONE, then you will have succeeded in topping up your user tag.
NOTE:ONLY YOUR USER TAG REGISTERED UNDER YOUR NAME AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER WILL ACCEPT/RECEIVE THE MOBILE PAYMENT TOP UP!!!